Just when I was feeling some kinda way, I had three people touch my heart in three different ways. I heard a co-worker explain how she didn’t have any money and thank God we get paid tomorrow. She said she had barely enough to get through to tomorrow. I looked in my bank account and was grateful that I’m able to have a little change in my purse. My bills are paid, I’m not starving and I woke up in my own bed. All I can say is thank you Lord. He’s done so much for me and I can’t and shouldn’t complain. Being in a bad mood should not be an option.
Have you ever just been in a icky mood and can’t figure out why? My friend texted to check on me. It’s weird, I can always tell when she’s in a funk. I guess she can tell when I am too. I guess that’s why we’re friends. Even though I told her I was in a blah mood just the fact of her checking on me made me feel a little better.
Then less than 5 minutes later, I was touched again. I was innocently skimming through my instagram timeline and someone posted 7 Lovely Logics. How awesome:
1. Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything. Give time some time.
4. No one is the reason of your happiness except you yourself.
5. Don’t compare your life with others. You have no idea what their journey is about.
6. Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know all the answers.
7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world.
Now isn’t that awesome encouragement to get out of my funk that I wasn’t authorized to have in the first place?
~Am I N_My_Write_Mind?